sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

all-natural homemade icecream in ten minutes!

A couple of weeks ago, I found a tutorial where they told you how to make homemade ice cream in just 10 minutes. I did not think it was so simple, so although I always had everything I needed in my cupboard, it was until yesterday that I decided to try, and guess what... It's actually very easy and fast! GUARANTEED!

I made a water-based icecream with jamaica (a flower infusion, just as a tea) and it was very tasty.

It is very easy to do it, you should try!




What you need:

-The desired amount of fruit juice, flavored water, coffee, chocolate milk or any mix you want turn into icecream

-3 cups of ice cubes

-2 cups coarse salt (sea salt)

-1 small ziploc bag

-1 large plastic bag (preferably ziploc too)



What you have to do:

1. Simple, fill the small bag with the mix you want to turn into icecream. Seal it very well and be sure to remove all air.

2. Put the ice and the salt into the large bag and place the small bag over it. Close the bag with a tight knot.

3. Turn on some cool music and start dancing! You have to shake the ice very well to see how slowly the mixture is becoming solid. It took me about 7 minutes to get a good consistency, but that depends on each person. You can use a towel so it does not freeze your hands while you shake it!

4. Once you have the desired consistency, remove the small bag and rinse a bit to remove any traces of salt (I did not rinse it and I find a few salt grains into my ice cream! eewhk!)

5. Serve and share it with your friends! (or not, and just eat it all)

Remember that when the mixture is frozen, the flavor diminishes a bit, so I recommend you to use a concentrated and sweeter mixture to get a better ice cream!




VOILÀ, BON APPÉTIT! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario